Unfortunately, employees can get injured at any job and at any time. At Interventional Medical Associates, we specialize in helping those who are injured at work recover from their painful conditions.
Chronic pain doesn’t just interfere with an employee’s work, it also puts the employer and the employee’s whole team at risk. Once chronic pain causes an employee to be absent from work for prolonged periods of time, finding a resolution can get difficult. At Interventional Medical Associates, our main focus is returning all injured and ill employees back to pre-condition status as soon as possible, through effective and compassionate care.
The recent opioid epidemic has made interventional pain treatments more popular. We treat chronic pain conditions at its core, which helps our patients stay away from medications that can be potentially dangerous if taken for a long period of time.
INTERVENTIONAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATES UNDERSTANDS THE NEED FOR:
- Organized Care from specialists and ancillary providers
- Speedy documentation, including status request forms and visit notes faxed within 24-hours of appointment
- Clear communication in a timely manner
- Limited / no prescription of narcotics
- Minimal lost time at work
- Identification of malingering cases
- Prompt return of employee to pre-condition status
- Expedited case closure
- CLOSE MONITORING OF TOTAL CLAIM COST
Timely communication and reporting are essential for effective case management. At Interventional Medical Associates, we believe communicating the patient’s treatment plan and their status with all key stakeholders is critical. We can manage your case entirely or work with primary treating physicians to make sure specific treatment plans are set in place. We always take direction from you regarding our level of participation in your case.
Interventional pain management can reduce an employee’s pain to get them on the road to recovery and back to work in a timely manner.